Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you brush your hair with a comb while it's wet? (Quick 10 points easy)?

Do you have to brush your hair with a comb while you get out of the shower and your hair is wet or use a regular hair brush in order for it to be straight?





If you use a comb will it frizz and be poofy?


Do I use a blow dry after that or no?Do you brush your hair with a comb while it's wet? (Quick 10 points easy)?
I have thick hair but it does not knot like most hair. Don't use a brush on wet hair. Use a pick first to comb in down then start at the ends and comb it out working up toward the head. This will cause less damage to your hair. If you use conditioner this to will help prevent snarls.Do you brush your hair with a comb while it's wet? (Quick 10 points easy)?
i use a comb and when it getts frizzy i put a product called bed head and it elimanates all the frizz








good luck
use a wide toothed comb after getting out of the shower.





a brush would cause damage against your wet hair causing it to be frizzy and poofy.





when you blow dry use a vent brush which has the little holes inbetween the plastic tips.
I use a wide toothed comb on my hair when its wet, or while I have in conditioner, my hair is layered, so I put in some curl booster, and it brings out natural looking loose curls, its very instyle right now :) you should definately try it, it looks fabulous :) you get about a million compliments :D
yes just because my hair don't ley down if i don't it is like a porcipine
it only gets puffy if you brush/comb it when its dry. if it is wet its fine
no brushing your hair all together causes it damage and your hair is more vulnerable when it's wet so it breaks more brushing it when its wet.





and i use a straightener to get it straight, brushes don't make hair straight.
it depends on ur hair and well i have afro hair so i usually get this serum(PAUL MITCHELL Smoothing, u can get it at fantastic sams for $15) so i put 2 to 3 drops of this and massage it in my hair and then i comb it wit any brush(also depends how ur hair is wit combs caz mine frizz if i dont put the serum on first) and then if i want i blow dry or i keep it in a pony and get up in the morning, put on some more then straighten it!!! as for combs it depends how good it is 2
comb it dont brush it.


if you blow dry it do it on warm then once it starts to dry do it on cool.
i brush my hair with a brush and blow dry it with it as im drying it it wont make it frizzie unless your hair is naturally frizzie when its dry then you should use hair serum
A round comb to comb my wet hair. It would be much better and easier to let it dry.


I'd say don't blow dry much because it harms your hair.


I can't say if you use a comb it will be frizzy or poofy, but combing it will be better due to the fact easy and fast dry hair.
I comb my hair when its wet it keeps it from breaking!
When I get out of the shower, I never brush my hair. I usually towel dry it then put some anti-frizz serum in it. Garnier Fructise Sleek n Shine or Special Effects Silk Drops work well with my hair. After that I put my hair in a bun and put on my make up and get dressed. Then, I just blow dry my hair, still unbrushed. My hair is naturally straight, so I rarely use a brush or straightener.
I wouldnt steer you wrong. ;). But yes use a comb when your hair is wet. You should even use a comb when it is dry.... Brushes are bad there is no hair type in the world that should use a brush. And if you would like to blow dry your hair I suggest buying a product that will protect your hair from the heat. Maybe a thermisilk product. Like a straightening balm with protection against heat.
ok well if u comb your hair with a brush its bad cuz it pulls ur hair out or something u should comb your hair with a comb and put oil in it but not alot just a drop or two...yah blow drying my hair helps the friz go down...i have really curly hair...it all depends on the type of hair u have thnks hope i helped
it depends. if im going to straighten it that day i brush it while its wet and leave it to dry down ( or tie it up) . but if im not going to straighten it that day i dont brush it cos then my hair will be a naturally curly/wavy. if i brush it while its wet it gets frizzy and poofy. i dont blow dry my hair unless im in a big rush.





hope that helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment