Saturday, February 27, 2010

If you brush your hair every time you see your hairbrush, is that weird?

yeah, it sounds weird, but every single time i see my hairbrush, i end up brushing my hair, but my hair is very soft and smooth, and straight, so is it weird??? it sounds like im obsessed:/If you brush your hair every time you see your hairbrush, is that weird?
haha i am the same way.


It isn't weird at all. :)


I got my hair chemically straightened and ever since I have been obsessed with brushing my hair cuz I couldn't before!! It isn't weird at all.If you brush your hair every time you see your hairbrush, is that weird?
no, its not that weird, like your mind, sees the hairbrush and i guess it automatically makes you pick it up and start brushing, i do that too, especially when ive just been from the hairdressers, which is even weirder because my hair is already perfect. Lols
sorta-kinda because then you are a little to obsessive and if you brush your hair too much it will fall out and most likely get greasier because the oil from your roots is spreading out to your hair...





but....





its not unnormal because my best friend does that. but i wouldn't recommend it. lol
no it is not i do the exact same thing i end up brushing all the tangles out and that Lots tangles in my hair so i spend lots of time brushing my hair
it sounds a little ocd
hahah nooo, i dont think its weird
yes
um yea
umm yea...haha wow i don't even know what to say lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment