Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you like to brush your hair?

I love to. I just cant stand for it to be nappy. I think that is because my mom always brushed it when i was little so I just love the feel of the bristles on my scalp.Do you like to brush your hair?
So really this brushing is the way you remember your childhood and your mother, interesting.








How do you feel when you get a haircut?Do you like to brush your hair?
I obv don't want knotted or tangeled hair so I brush it but I hate brushing my hair lol. Espically when you get outta the shower and its all tangeled. And I always brush from the bottom up because you won't pull out as much hair and its better for your hair :]
Yes! I love to brush my hair, it calms me. It's even nicer when someone else does it for you. I basically fall asleep all the time. I used to think I was weird, but I don't care anymore, and you aren't the only one.





:D
i love to brush my hair.


i like the feel of it on my scalp .


I used to think it was weird. but it doesn't matter.


And anyways, brushing you hair increases circulation to your scalp!
I like for someone else to brush it. I like brushing it only if I'm having a good hair day - otherwise, I don't wanna think about it.
The only time I brush my hair is right before I straighten it. I don't brush it when it's curly. (I have naturaly wavey to curly hair).
yes i like to brush my hair but obly because it makes it soft and glow which is a must where i live
I brush my hair every morning, I think I have since I was about 20... Combs I use no more...








Grant M
sure and you know brushing your hair when wet causes damage right? you should really try a comb ( i can't cause it gets tangled) !
sometimes
no i hate brushing my hair.
Yes I do but I don't do it to much because it goes static!
yes!! love it!!!!!


im always brushing my hair!! every opportunity!!!! :-)
Yeah, but I dont often- make your hair greasy + damages it......hmmm
i dont need to ∙
nopee its painful lol my ahir is thick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment