Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you ever brushed your hair with a tooth brush ?

how'd that work out for ya ?Have you ever brushed your hair with a tooth brush ?
nolol.


but i tried brushing it with a fork like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. [i watched that today]Have you ever brushed your hair with a tooth brush ?
No not my hair, but a trick I learned in cosmetology school is to put a little gel in your eyebrows and brush them back with a tooth brush. It does work.
Never





But if there no comb or hair brush available you may use tooth brush to for combing.





Most of the people use the tooth brush to coluor their hair.





So anybody can easily colour his/her hair with tooth brush.





Ok
well, ya know, that toothpaste really works well with your hair! and the toothbrush is better than regular hairbrushes. lol. hahahaha it's fun to have a sense of humor :]
LOL that's a hilarious quistion, but funnily enough I have, it felt weird. I often brush my eyebrows too... and my lips. Actually toothbrushes are so handy!
no... thats why its called a hairbrush
I HAVEN'T BUT MY NEPHEW DID MANY YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS A TODDLER.. AND I MUST SAY HIS HAIR DID HAVE A NICE MINTY SMELL TO IT
Hey, I did, once when i couldnt find my hair brush. lol, it was quite good





P
No, it's not very effective.
no i have a hair brush
Lol, no..
HOW DID IT WORK FOR YOU.
Never, have you done that?
no
nope
no..
ha i don't imagine that it would work too well..
What a stupid question. Now why would anyone with any brain do that?


So did it work for you? lmao!!
haha..Not yet...I should try it out 2morrow morning...:D
no , never did..............But DID YOU EVER DID ?
NO, but i bet your stupid @ss has!





bet you liked it too!!





bring on the threats guy!!
No I have not but I used my cat's brush

No comments:

Post a Comment