Sunday, February 28, 2010

If what way does it help you if you brush your hair before Bed . ?

im just wondering, Because I never do. Besides tonight .If what way does it help you if you brush your hair before Bed . ?
it helps bring the oil from the roots down to the ends which is good for your ends. it makes it easier for you to brush it out in the morning also.If what way does it help you if you brush your hair before Bed . ?
it makes me feel better, even if it doesn't matter because my hair is short. i only touch my hair twice a day: bedtime and morning. i think a lot of people just like to go through the ritual, and others just do it cause mommy always made them and now its a habit.
Brush on top, then brush the bottom layer from the root.


That's what I do,


It isn't knotty in the morning


%26amp; my hair is highlighted and gets tangled very easily.


Good luck.
the more tangled it is when you go to bed, the worse the tangling in the morning after rolling around on a pillow for 8 hours. the more tangle free before you go to bed the better.
brush and braid it prevents split ends. my mom be a cosmetic for ten yrs now and ive got the longest hair in school soooo ya.
I brush it and tie it and then get less knots in ma hair the next day
ummmmm....................that is a good one!?
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment