Sunday, February 28, 2010

Would you rather to be abel to brush your hair or to brush your teeth?

see i would rather be abel to brush my teethWould you rather to be abel to brush your hair or to brush your teeth?
my teeth i can brush my hair with my fingers anyway so teeth!Would you rather to be abel to brush your hair or to brush your teeth?
Teeth. You can do other things with your hair, but if you don't brush your teeth your breath is going to smell like ****.
teeth definetly
Hard to live without teeth. Baldness is not fatal.
Teeth.


That's why we have fingers.


:]
brush my teeth. clean teeth and messy hair is better then moldy gross smelly teeth and perfect hair
Teeth :]
Brush hair, i can eat gum and mouthwash :D
Teeth
Hm, I guess hair, I can just put toothpaste on my finger and use mouthwash.
teeth. no body wants to talk to you if your teeth are filthy
teeth
teeth
teeth - I have more teeth than hair [ on my head ]
teeth



teeth
Hair xD
i would rather brush my teeth because you could always use somthing else for your hair like your hand
brush my teeth because if i couldnt they would go bad and i would be in alot of pain
teeth, so i can kiss my gal without gettinn worried
brush my teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment