Saturday, February 27, 2010

Girls, do you husbands brush your hair for you?

Do you ask them to, let them, or make them? I lost a bet with my wife and have to brush hers everyday. Is there a way to brush waist long hair without pulling it?Girls, do you husbands brush your hair for you?
Oh lucky lucky man! I would love to marry someone who would enjoy me brushing her waist-length hair every day. If it were even longer, I would be in bliss every day.





Yes there is such a way. You need to start with the bottom four inches and get all the tangles out of this before going any higher. If it is really knotted, then put down the brush and work it through gently with your fingers teasing out the tangle. Until it is knot free, go gently, but thoroughly under and over the hair. Do this all the way round.





You then do the next four inches brushing into the cleared stuff, and on all the way up and round until you reach the scalp.





You should then be able to brush the hair will your full weight without pulling it. Next thing to do is to get her to bend over and brush from the back of the neck downwards to get air into the scalp. The knots should be gone so you can do this strongly enough to get through it.





Finally get her to stand up and gently brush it all into the shape she likes.





Then kiss her as a reward.Girls, do you husbands brush your hair for you?
I wouldn't let him brush it, I definitely wouldn't make him - I don't mind him running his hands through it, but I'm very sensitive with my hair and it gets tangled. Most guys don't know how to work it out - they are more aggressive than they think they are.


You can try to work out the knots at the bottom of the hair and then take all the hair in your hand and gently brush downwards. That would help alleviate some of the pulling.
I let my bf brush my hair for me as a reward for being good. He knows better than to pull it, but I assume you are not looking for punishment as the answer to your question.
Grip it gently but firmly at the roots with one hand while you brush same section of hair with other. That way the brush won't yank at the scalp and pull out/ weaken the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment