Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?

On a days time how often do you do something to your hairPoll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?
4 times a day


morining


evening


afternon


nightPoll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?
I comb my hair every three days ONLY because I recently got a perm and brushing it everyday only make it frizzy. When I had straight hair I combed it twice a day :).
i brush my teeth when i wake up and when i go to sleep. same with the hair thing.


but i'll brush my hair if i'm going somewhere.
I brush my hair every morning and night, but I am constantly combing it with my fingers throughout the entire day!
Everyday %26amp; windy days alot ☺of course its pretty short
Every morning and every night. Sometimes during the middle of the day.
Just about everyday unless im not doing nuffin then I just leave it alone.
constantly every time i walk past a brush i have to brush my hair, i think i have OCD. haha
I don't comb or brush it, cause I have Locs, but I do fluff it up and have them tightened every 2 weeks,
Probably about 3 times, when I get up, when I go to work and when I go out.
Every morning.
Very often because my hair is possessed and has a mind of it's own o.O





~Mimi
i brush it everyday at least two often three times
I only brush it in the morning.
Like if its messed up ill brush (so that measns alot)
Uh...once in the morning then I forget about it til shower-time at night.I forget that I even have a body when I'm at work...too frantic!!l lol
every morning
everyday 4-5 times
everyday
every morning
like every 3 seconds my hair gets messed up so easily
3 or 4 times a day
everyday...when i get out the shower, in the morning to go to school, and at night
2 to 3 times a day.
When I have hair on my head, it is five times a week.
never
Only when I first wake up, after that I couldnt care less
Only once a day
depends where i'm going and what i'm doing usually no more than 3 times a day
everyday: once in the morning and once at night
Just in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment