Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it bad to brush your hair wen it is wet?

well the oher day i was dryeing my hair and my m8 knocked my mum told her to come in .so i was dryeing my hair and brushing it and she said oh u shudnt brush ur hair wen its wet coz its bad for ur hair so wen i tried dryeing my hair with out brushing it it got to notty.so is she rightIs it bad to brush your hair wen it is wet?
Yep: wet hair is softer and weaker, so brushing it means that it will break more easily than dry hair. Using a comb is a better idea, especially one with wide teeth if you are prone to tangles.


If you MUST use a brush, wait until your hair is 80% dry...Is it bad to brush your hair wen it is wet?
I've heard that it's bad to brush your hair when it's wet, but honestly I don't follow that. Because my hair is so thick, I have to brush it out when it's wet or else after it's dried and I brush it, it looks like I have dreadlocks 0.o I think it's nomally easy to brush out when it's wet and it wont get as frizzy, but then again thats my opinion. Maybe try asking the stylist when you go to get you hair cut :)
When you first get out of the shower and your hair is really wet, instead of brushing it use a comb, it's better for your hair. Leave it to towel dry for a bit and start drying it, you can use a brush then :)
yes it is bad to do that because when your hair is wet it stretches and when you brush it when wet it breaks... just use a wide tooth de-tangling comb
It isn't too good for your hair because your hair is weaker when wet, and it's easier for it to break.
No its not bad but its best to use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair when it's wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment