Saturday, February 27, 2010

How many times do you brush your hair in a day?

i only brush my hair when its wet cuz if i do when it is dry it will poof out then i will get an afro...


uh... i dont count how many times...sorry to dissapoint!How many times do you brush your hair in a day?
it depends, if your having a really bad hair day, once, because you should just put it up, ha... now, if its just normal , i brush my hair almost every time i go in the bathroom which sounds really weird, but it keeps my hair super nice and soft and straight, and it really matters what kind of shampoo or conditioner your using, i HAVE to use both, because if i don't use the conditioner, i have to brush my hair forever, hope this helps:]How many times do you brush your hair in a day?
I would say about 8 because my hair is really thick and i want to keep it smooth and happy; any who im a girly girl but i have a tomboyish side to me;; so thats why i brush my hair that many times a day and i am very active and outside so my hair gets all knotted;;; dirt biking, volleyball,cheerleading,soccer,field hockey,lacrosse,four wheeling;;; it all gets my hair like that
it depends on how long ur hair is. i brush my hair 3 times a day. longer if it is short short brush it when u wake up and when u go to bed. You should always brush ur hair when u wake up and when u go to sleep. If it is at your shoulders brush ur hair when u get home from work, school, sports etc and all of the above too. If ur hair is longer than that use conditioner, brush ur hair when ur done washing ur hair [in the shower] and do all of the above
i don't. I have curly hair but i was told in the shower i am supposed to use a wide toothed comb in the shower when there is conditioner in it. But my friend has straight/wavy hair, once a day is good, so it's not messy in the morning sometimes before she goes to bed so it's not too tangled in the morning.
about three times. i brush it when i wake up, before i get out of the car to go to school and when I go to bed. (and if you have a date, do it before then)
Once if I have to leave the house. If not, ZERO :( which is bad. I heard it's good to brush your hair a few times a day.





:-] I should go brush it now. Thanks for reminding.
It all depends on how I wear my hair that day, the weather, and where I am going.


I would say I brush my hair minimum of 2 times a day. Usually maximum of maybe 4.
it depends on u how many times u brush ur hair for example me i brush my like a hundred times a day cus its really long and most of the time its out =]
when I get up, if it gets tangled during the day, while in the shower, and out of the shower, and before I get in bed
I brush it like...a lot. Maybe six times a day.


BUT that is if it's down, if it is up then i don't even brush it once. x=
4213123222222222222222222222224563545454鈥?br>




and thats just my balls
in the shower.


when i get out of the shower.


blow drying my hair.


before a sport.


if im going to put it up in a pony tail.


before bed.
1.) When I wake up


2.) After washing my hair





Depends. Sometimes when I want to fix my hair or braid it or something, then I brush it more times to it's untangled.
Once. Ill get my fingers and try to keep it a certain way in the mirror, but i dont constantly comb it.
My hair is about 90cm long! So I brush each side 100 times. And I do this about 2 times a day, whenever I'm bored.





BridgitteXOX
the better question would be: who counts how many times you brush your hair in a day? lol...





but i just brush before i go to bed and when i wake up.
never. I am bald. though I do run my fingers through the stubs a few times a day...usually a stress reducer.
I haven't brushed my hair in nine years except with my fingers in the shower and I know my hair is better then yours an I'm a guy
My hair is SUPER tangly! So I probably brush it 5 times a day if I'm wearing it down so it doesn't bunch and look like a rat's nest.
in the moring


after first period at school( i have gym first)


when i get home from school


and before i go to bed





i just dont like when my hair is knotted!!
About once every 2 days, actually. Unless I'm doing something to get it snarly?
none. im serious. my hair wakes up without having to poof out. It's naturally straight.
I don't really brush my hair unless I'm really bored, trying out a new hairstyle, or at my friend's house. :)
if my hair looks frizzy or has knots, i brush it, so that means i brush alot during the day. more then 5 times.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... ONCE! on school days only. so holidays, very rarely. Only at parties in holidays.
I brush my hair before taking a shower and after I blow dry my hair. That's it.
i dont brush my hair unless it's very tangled.


brushing only causes breakage to your hair.
Well I brush it once it the shower and then once when I get out.


Sooooo twice.


=]
When I wake up.


After swim class.


During lunch.


After showering.
1-3 times
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment