Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is it bad to NOT brush your hair?

Ok so I never brush my hair. The only time that I do is when I'm going to straighten my hair but I only comb in before I do it when it's wet.





Reason? When my hair is straight and I brush it for some reason it gets frizzy easily.


And when my hair is natural (which I have REALLY wavy latina hair) if I brush it it'll get really really big and frizzy.





Is this unheathly for my hair?Is it bad to NOT brush your hair?
no this is not unhealthy for you hair. actually, its probably a lot healthier because when people brush their hair too much that usually will result in breakage of hair.Is it bad to NOT brush your hair?
There's absolutely no harm in NOT brushing your hair. I don't really brush my hair either, since it's naturally straight. Lol. So, don't worry about it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment