Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How often do you brush your hair?

I do in the morning when I get up and then not again til about 4, then just before I go to bedHow often do you brush your hair?
well if i'm wearing it straight then i'll give it a good brush in the morning and night, but if i'm leaving it curly then i'll only brush my bangs.How often do you brush your hair?
Usually I brush it 3 times in the morning. Once to get the tangles out from sleeping, once when I'm getting ready to make sure that there are still no tangles and once right before I leave the house so it will look refreshed. Then I brush it at least once during the day to keep it from getting to tangled when I get home. Then sometimes I brush it before I go to bed, most of the time though I throw it up in a ponytail so it won't be as tangled the next morning. :)
depends on how i'm wearing it that day. if i'm wearing it up in a messy bun, i usually don't brush it. any other way, twice a day probably.
Only when it is wet, or it will frizz out.
Like, ten times a day.
Never, and it ends up looking like this.





%26lt;-----

No comments:

Post a Comment