Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it bad to brush your hair backwards?

My hair come down to my shoulders and i usually brush it back (as if I where to put it in a ponytail) which I thought was good sense it's sorta the opposite direction hair grows....but I recently heard to not brush your hair backwards because I guess it's bad?Is it bad to brush your hair backwards?
Brushing your hair backwards is fine i think... its a way of training your hair. I find that most people look good when they brush there hair to the side but not too flat.Is it bad to brush your hair backwards?
im not sure im getting it?


wouldnt that be teasing it?


maybe not as long as its brushed who cares =D
LOL THAT DIFFERENT.. I DONT BRUSH MY HAIR.. WWELL ONCE IN A BLUE
What? I don't follow.


But, anyway as long as you brush your hair it really doesn't matter which way.


Sometimes I flip my hair down and brush that way to get all the knots out.
Well, brushing your hair backwards never hurt mine. And it's how hairdressers find your natural part, so I don't suppose it's bad for you...





More hair myths can be found here:





http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.鈥?/a>





Surprising, aren't they?
its weird
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment