Saturday, February 27, 2010

How many times do you brush your hair a day?

About 3 times.


In the morning, After work, Before bed.How many times do you brush your hair a day?
I can't even remember the last time I brushed my hair. I usually go through It with my fingers after I shower. I heard brushing damages it if it's wet too. my hairs usually soft so no need for me to brush it. I don't even nowhere my brush is by the way.How many times do you brush your hair a day?
my hair is short..with razor cut layers...( I did it myself..coz i can do fun styles with it! like spikes! yay!)


I brush my hair alot...because i like how it feels...im weird but i like how the brush feels against my scalp....it was something i liked as a child too..





I would imagine it feels similar to how a cat feels when you scratch its head when they are laying in ur lap.








and no..i would not be opposed to someone scratching my head while my head is in their lap..








but enough about my weird little fetishes...





Yep..I do brush my hair alot...
Just in the morning these days...though sometimes I will just finger-comb it, since I put it up in a bun, and this method works best...makes it less neat. I have been saving all the hair on my brush...I am gonna make a hair rat...ha...hope that doesn't sound too creepy! :)
I have a pixie cut,so it doesn´t need to be brushed very often,normally 2 times a day,one in the morning and one before I go to sleep..
So many times Goodness, that now that I am older my hair is finally beginning to thin out! I can finally use a barrette!
At least two or three times a day, if it is windy I would need to brush it more. My hair is fine and even hair spray and gel won't keep it in place. thanks :D
believe it or not, i don't brush my hair. it's straight and doesn't get tangled or anything, so brushing it really makes no difference.
Mondays : 4


Tuesdays : 5


Wednesdays : 3


Thursdays: 6


fridays: 4


Weekends: Depend really
three times about


once in AM somewhere in between and before bed
Two or three - depends on the situation. My hair is pretty short, so I don't need to brush it often.
About 5-6 times a day :)





But I kind of like my hair unbrushed. It waves up and looks pretty haha.
2 or 3 times
%26lt;-------------BALD! lol
Twice, Once While Getting Ready In The AM And Once Before Bed.
None, I have a Military haircut!!





:-)
only after having a shower :D
Once in the morning when I'm doing my hair, and before I go to bed at night.





So twice really.
only when I get up in the morning or when its getting really tangled.
usually just once but like tonight i showered so i brushed it again
that differs, when needed..and that is not so many times a day...
I only brush my hair after showers. Never when its dry.
Hi. 4. Peace
More times than I can count
never
Twice. Morning and night.
whenever I look to the mirror...z
Every time I see my brush.
Just once. In the morning. I'm not the Fonz
My hair is really short.
Once.

No comments:

Post a Comment