Sunday, February 28, 2010

How often do you brush your hair?

Whenever I'm going out or if it's really messy.


If I'm just spending the whole day at home (like now), I'll just be in my pyjamas all day with unbrushed (but still not TOO messy) hair =]How often do you brush your hair?
i dont brush my hair


it just doesn't suit me


what i mean it my hair looks better when i just froof it and go


maybe put my bangs in a barretteHow often do you brush your hair?
everytime i look at the mirror and theres a brush around.
I brush my hair everytime I saw my hairbrush
multiple times everyday, but somehow i have a huge knot in my hair anyway. its been there for over a week.
after every shower and before I leave to go somewhere
twice or three times. 1 in the morning second one at midday and 3rd at night and if im at skool i skip the midday one
When i am blow drying it and when i am styling it.
A couple times a day.


When I wake up and when I go to bed.


Sometimes in between, but not always.








:]
1-3 times a day.
Probably, two or three times a day.
4 times a day
a lot maybe twice a day


and where eva a morror appears lol
usually like once or twice a day.
alot =]
when i first wake up before i straighten it. thats pretty much it.... yupp
More than once a day.
after my bath it depends on whether my hair is messy
once every night and day
i brush my hair when I need to.
never, i usually use my hand
more than I can count
twice or three times a day
once a day
never............ i comb instead..............
never I'm about bald

No comments:

Post a Comment