Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it bad to brush your hair when it's wet?

no its actually a good thing. it straightens out the hair.Is it bad to brush your hair when it's wet?
Yes i think it is. I've heard when your hair is wet it stretches so when you brush it, it will break your hair. So get a good wide tooth comb to use when your hair is wet.


I got a cheap wide tooth comb from wal-mart and it doesn't pull or anything.Is it bad to brush your hair when it's wet?
I've heard that hair is weaker when it's wet because the water causes it to expand. But I've had no problems combing wet hair.
If your hair is curly STAY AWAY FROM THE BRUSH!!!!.


If it is not then it is ok.
I have heard that it is bad - it can cause breakage. I have a large wide toother comb that I may use in the shower with conditioner on my hair - but I never brush my hair when it is wet. My hair comes down about mid back.
Your hair is more fragile when it is wet, so brushing your hair can cause breakage. Use a wide toothed comb, and brush after it's mostly dry.
Seems like more of my hair comes out when I brush it when wet. I use a leave in conditioner or cream and then use a wide-toothed comb to get the tangles out.
no, at lease i dont think so, but thats just me.
yes, use a a wide tooth comb instead. You know those horrible little fly-aways ...that's caused by hair breakage from a regular brush.
yes can give your hair split ends make sure your hair has been towel dried b4 you brush it use a blow dryer on low heat while brushing and use a leave in conditioner to give you hair sum volume
i think that it is a good thing. i do it everyday. it does help get out your knots.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment