Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is it bad to not comb/brush your hair daily?

I only comb my hair once a week.


I have wavy-sh hair. medium thickness ( it isnt thick)


I do not have afro hair. or mixed what so everIs it bad to not comb/brush your hair daily?
Not brushing you hair doesn't let your hairs natural oils spread to your ends leading to breakage, but then again brushing your hair too much can also lead to breakage. Make sure to brush your hair at least once a day.Is it bad to not comb/brush your hair daily?
It really depends on your hair. If it gets knotty and matted easily then I would definitely comb it everyday. I have curly/wavy hair and I usually only brush it about every three to four days, because when I brush it tends to be less curly. Brushing your hair makes it grow faster, and helps split ends, but it's okay if you don't comb it daily. Just make sure when you do comb it you do it while it's wet, especially if you have wavy hair.
You should brush your hair every day! Otherwise it gets really tangled up, trust me, when I was a little girl, I was not too fond of my brushing my hair! But you have to brush it eventually, and the longer you wait between brushing, the more it'll hurt!





Yes, you should comb your hair when it's wet, not brush it. Brushing your hair when it's wet causes split ends.





The only things you shouldn't do to your hair daily are shampoo, straighten, and load up with products! The first because washing your hair too much strips it of the essential oils it needs to be healthy! The second ESPECIALLY if you don't use a anti-frying serum. The third because it makes it greasy!
your hair would look and me more healthy if you brushed it every day. you should comb it when you get out of the shower though.
i don't think so the only thing can think of is if it gets tangled but that's easily sorted out with some conditioning spray and a de-tangling comb


hope this helped :-)
nope!!!!!!
u should not brush or wash yr hair everyday because you are making your hair fall out
if you dont you will end up having dreads!!!! like me!! (except I got mine done with beeswax!)

No comments:

Post a Comment