Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How many hairs do you lose when you brush your hair When you run your fingers through your hair after brushing

i dont usualy count them lol





but i can tell u... sooo much falls everyday...How many hairs do you lose when you brush your hair When you run your fingers through your hair after brushing
umm i dont usually lose my hair lol that isnt very natural for me . . . . i usually do lose 5 - 10 after i straighten it . . . . :)How many hairs do you lose when you brush your hair When you run your fingers through your hair after brushing
That depends on your hair's thickness and other factors. I personally only lose about 5 at the most, but those with very thick hair can lose about a handful.
I lose quite a bit from fly-a-ways because my hair is damaging and is dry.


When I get a treatment then it doesn't come out as much or when i deep condition after a wash.
A normal person will lose anywhere from 50-100 hairs a day.
i'd say about 15 to 20 strands a day......... that sound like alot

No comments:

Post a Comment