Saturday, February 27, 2010

How long would I have to know you before you will let me brush your hair, while siting & talking about life?

I were drunk or otherwise inebriated - a second


If not maybe a few hoursHow long would I have to know you before you will let me brush your hair, while siting %26amp; talking about life?
Depends on how both our personallitys click.





In general, maybe about a month.





:)How long would I have to know you before you will let me brush your hair, while siting %26amp; talking about life?
hmmmm maybe a couple of months or depends how long it takes for us to be good friends i guess lol. i like your question haha
oooh.... 1 day?


i can brush my hair by myself....the rest is okay
I dont know. As soon as I trusted you. Could be 5 minutes or three weeks, depending on what type of person you are.
About 1 month or so?
Heck, come on over!
Like maybe a few months... :P
a while... but then again it depends on how well I know you
Here's my brush! ;-)
i cant figure out if thats creepy or really sweet...i do need my hair brushed though...
Hmmmmmm. That's not going to happen.
About 5 minutes, but I shave my head.
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment