Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you have to brush your hair after useing hairspray?

No, you don't have to.





But I do it, since my hair feels too sticky if I don't.Do you have to brush your hair after useing hairspray?
Not really. Usually you use hair spray on a finished style, to lock it in place.Do you have to brush your hair after useing hairspray?
NO NO NO do not do that. it just undoos the hairspray and becomes frizzy
Nope....it's better not to so it will not get tangeled.
No, because it could get clumpy or you could get REALLY bad tangels.
Nah. don't. it's going to mess your hair up








but when my mom does my hair..she usese hair spray then uses her hands to smooth it down so my hair doesn't stick up! =]
um definatly NOT
I don't. Hairspray is meant to hold your style in place, so if you brush it through it will not only mess up your hairstyle, you will also get knots or tangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment