Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Poll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?

In a days time how often do you do something to your hairPoll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?
23902894032890149134328491 times aday


actually about 3, but it feels like 23902894032890149134328491 times.Poll: How often do you comb or brush your hair?
Just in the morning or whenever I decide to go out of the house, and after I wash it. So two or three times. Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I can only brush or comb my curly to wavy hair when i am in the shower and it's wet which i do every other day...if i comb it while dry, it will turn into an afro...lol
Hmm, four times?





Help my idiotic friend?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Obsessively. Probably 7-10 times/day.
1-2 times daily
Only if necessary.
i brush my hair like 3 times a day...
EVERYDAY....


If I don't brush my hair everyday, it's going to get all tangled up and look bad.
2 times
I brush my hair once a day. I brush my teeth 4-5 times a day.
Only when I go out.
I have to get someone else to do it. I can't reach certain spots on my back.
like twice a day
once everyday
when i go to bed


after a shower/bath


and in the morning before i style it...
I brush my hair like three times a day .
so, i do in school too


everyone gets mad cause i do it too much. haha
Never, I have really short hair and I don't have to do anything with it.
2
2
when i go out...or when i get out the shower





i have curly hair so i dont really need to
i dont brush it at all anymore
brush my hair alot


i have waves
When i'm about to go out. Usually twice a day.
once then i hide the mirror
Once.
I don't need to comb my hair. It's perfect without.
twice a day usually, its long so I mainly tie it back
at least 2-3 times a day
like once, in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment