Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is it ok to brush your hair when it's soaking wet?

Like say if i'm taking a shower, and I brush my hair while my hair is soaking wet, is that good or is that bad? If it's bad, why?Is it ok to brush your hair when it's soaking wet?
BAD, VERY BAD!





When your hair is wet, it's more prone to breaking. It'll tear easier -- bad! You could seriously damage it by brushing it, even when it's damp.





Instead, when your hair is wet/damp, use only a wide-tooth comb to comb through it.





However, its usually okay to comb through your hair (once again, only a widetooth comb) while you're IN the shower. I like to comb my conditioner through to make sure it gets distributed and to make sure I don't get any tangles!Is it ok to brush your hair when it's soaking wet?
brushing while wet is bad but combing while wet is just fine.


i suggest in the shower while it is dripping wet take a wide tooth comb or a pick to it.








i use a ';wet look comb'; its called, i couldnt find a picture but i got it at sallys
do it gently with a wide tooth comb starting at the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment