Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you lose alot of hair when you take a shower or brush your hair ?

...strands it took so long to grow ? lolDo you lose alot of hair when you take a shower or brush your hair ?
omg, yes.


it seriously looks like i have cancer when i'm in the shower, i don't think it's healthy to lose as much as i do, same when i brush it.Do you lose alot of hair when you take a shower or brush your hair ?
Laughing Loudly.





The Year 1978


The Event: My Haircut





Conversation:





Barber: (as he cut the hair on the back of my head) I can help you with that problem you have.


Me: What Problem?





Barber spins me around, hands me a handheld mirror and shows me the bald spot beginning at the crown of my head and spreading outward in all directions.





Me: Oh Well, that explains where all that hair is coming from every morning.





He didn't say another word as he knew it was No Sale!





I pulled 2-3 hands full of hair from the drain at the time.





I had only Peach Fuzz by 1983, and I allowed a Female Coworker to shave off the Peach Fuzz an have carried the Dr' Phil Fringe since that time.





Oh, My hair was Super Curly.. I had the long tightly wound Ringlet Curls.
The average human being loses fifty strands of hair a day.
OOODLES and yet it's all still there....
mmm somewhat mainly because my hair is so thick and tangly. it sucks. my hair is pretty darn long, too, though.
Naw i think thats only if you have long hair though.
I have no hair left to lose
Only a few
YES!!!!!! A LOT!!!!
Man,I have more Baloney Spots than Oscar Meyer.
yes
Yes, seems to get worse as you age.


hair hair down the drain


how I've grown you, such a pain

No comments:

Post a Comment