Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?

ugh It takes me so long to make my ponytail neat, especially if I wear it up high. Half the time it's easier to wear it down (or in a really low pony/ bun)Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?
Considering the fact that I have very curly hair, brushing it just separates the curls and causes them to become frizzy and bushy, making it even harder to pull up into a neat ponytail. A neat ponytail is almost impossible with a ton of curls without the use of a million products and a lot of time.Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?
Neat? lol. My hair doesn't do neat. I just throw it up. :]





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment