Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?

Yeah, its easy.Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?
No, not easy.


Haha, I'm a perfectionist.


I can never get it in a perfect ponytail.


There's always a bump, or a loose hair.Do you find it very easy or not to neatly brush your hair and then tie up equally neatly in a ponytail ?
Its kind of hard for me to do the ponytail part but brushing my hair is easy. I love doing it. It makes my hair so soft =)
no..i never could pull my hair up..i have to lay over my bed and let gravity help me make it neat.(and its still not neat even then)
yes. it's easy.
No easy. I have SO much hair though(:

No comments:

Post a Comment