Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's 'to brush your hair', 'to go to bed' & 'to fall asleep' in French?

It's for my school homework :SWhat's 'to brush your hair', 'to go to bed' %26amp; 'to fall asleep' in French?
to brush your hair: brosser vos cheveux





to go to bed: aller au lit





to fall asleep: s'endormir





~Hope this Helps!!!!What's 'to brush your hair', 'to go to bed' %26amp; 'to fall asleep' in French?
Brush your hair -


If you're saying ';I brush my hair';, then it's ';Je brosse mes cheveux.';


Brosser is the verb, so just conjugate it to whatever you need to say.


And cheveux (hair) will always be plural, unless you're talking about a single strand of hair, so it's always les cheveux.





To go to sleep -


Je me couche.


Tu te couche.


Il se couche.


Nous nous couchons.


etc.





To go to bed -


Normally, you'd just say je me couche when talking about going to bed/sleep/whatever, but if you literally want to say I go to bed, you'd say je vais au lit.
Brush Your Hair=brossez-vous lesallez





Go To Bed=au lit cheveux





Fall Asleep=tombez endormi








Hope I helped!!





Vote Best Answer Please

No comments:

Post a Comment