Saturday, February 27, 2010

How many strokes does it take to fully brush your hair?

For me, about 75... :(How many strokes does it take to fully brush your hair?
Before I chopped nearly a foot off, I'd say about the same as you...now probably 10How many strokes does it take to fully brush your hair?
wow, that's a lot and brings back memories..when my hair was to my hips, probably about that and several times a day no less.


now, 8-10 would probably do it cause I brush it so often (have this 'thing' from when I had long hair..almost ocd about it ..I can feel a knot in my hair..can't stand it)..anyway, I usually brush it for about 25 unless I'm just getting out a knot :-)
Okay, this is sad, 3, 1 on the left, 1 on the right and 1 in the middle. That is how thin my hair is! Most of the time I don't even need to brush it.
My hair is short and thin. The only reason I brush it is to fix it. Most of the time, it air dries and I walk out the door.
well i straighten my hair, so 4. but when it's curly i dont ever brush my hair because it makes me look like i just walked out of ';Thriller';
20 when it is wet





10 when it is dry.





I have long straight hair but it nods at the ends.
Really ladies? Really? I mean....really.


This is why there is still a gender gap in income.





www.votenader.org
Alot.... O_O
About 10
i can brush it in 10, but you're supposed to do it 100. at least that's the old wives tale :)
Two strokes. I have straight hair :)
It takes me 100, 25 strokes on each side. :(
5 or so, pretty soon 3 or 4 :(
0 buzz cut
This sounds like a fetish type question. Nevertheless... 10 times
12
34
25-30
10
4 or 5.
alotttt haha
3/4 Times my hair is a little bit curly
At least five.
i don't really know. I would say maybe about 5 to 10 storkes. I have very short hair.
About 50 or so. Never counted.
until all the knots are out.
hmm , i nver did trying count mines


but i have curly frizzy hair so probly much more than others lol
Five to ten


I guess


I've never really counted
like 7
bout four
3 or 4, I cut it all off

No comments:

Post a Comment