Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it rude to brush your hair during class?

i do it a lot but then i felt self conciousIs it rude to brush your hair during class?
Yes, it is, and yes you should feel self conscious about it. When you're in class, you should give the instructor and your fellow classmates the respect of focusing on the class. If you need to take a swallow from your drink or leave to use the restroom, then you do so as quietly and unobtrusively as possible, so as to not distract your instructor and classmates. You should also have your cellphone on silent or preferrably... off. Also, no texting during class... that's rude, too. It distracts you and others around you.





Why was your hair not brushed before class? This isn't even a ';normal'; rude thing that people do during class. There are many others that I didn't even mention, but brushing your hair didn't exactly make my list... kind of like flossing your teeth doesn't make that list, either.Is it rude to brush your hair during class?
Yes. It's rude to brush or comb your hair in public. Combing or brushing the hair should be done in the restroom, at home or in the car, if necessary.
No its not. But if u feel self concious then just do it in the bathroom instead
no, its not rude
I do it once in a while...because I can't pay attention when I feel REALLY horrible about my hair, but I try to do it when no one's looking since it would seem like I care SO much about how I look and it's kind of rude. Once, a boy said to me ';Your hairs fine......(thinking, ';why are you combing your hair in class?!?)'; and I felt so stupid.
well kind of if its distracting but it shouldn't really isn't all that bad
Yes. Grooming yourself should be done on your own time, not on your teacher's.
yes becuase it says that your not paying attention!


-Jessica
Its not too rude, but it may come off wrong to others...not only your teacher but your classmates too.they might judge you differently than before. also, make sure you're listening. theres not need to be self concious!!!!! good luck, God bless :) %26lt;3
To the teacher or professor it is basically saying ';I don't care. I'm not listening. I have better things to do.'; I think it is better to brush your hair in the bathroom or when class is over. Good luck!
i do it all the time, so i say no


just make sure your not doing while the teacher is talking, do it when they are passing out papers or they give you free time
Not really. I mean if your in the middle of taking notes or something and you randomly break out a brush the teacher might get a little mad. Use a little teeny tiny dab of hand lotion (takes away frizz and fly aways) and runb it in your hands and smooth it onto your hair. Works everytime. When the teacher is swithing topics and it takes like a minute for the class to get settled break out your brush. You'll be a happy camper lol. Sorry this is soooooo long, i just had to explain my theroy hahaha.
yeh it is quite rude. and dirty! the hairs get everywhere and people will think your vein rather than self concious

No comments:

Post a Comment