Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it ok never to brush your hair?

i never use a brush for my hair my entire life only combs...would that have an effect on my hair?Is it ok never to brush your hair?
i actually read somewhere that using a hairbrush isnt very good for hair


it breaks it and can cause split ends


so as long as you use a comb and get rid of any knots, what you do is actually betterIs it ok never to brush your hair?
you get dreadlockssss yeeeeeeee
Are you a guy? Is your hair short? I don't think it's a problem as long as you keep it clean.
You're still combing it, I can't imagine why it would cause any problems. :-)
a comb is fine.
It is fine to never brush my hair. I never owned a brush for 10 years. Over brushing your hair can cause the hair to stretch and then snap off.
not brushing your're hair will create dreadlocks
It depends how long your hair is.
It's ok if u choose not 2 use a brush, I don't use a brush either, I think it breaks my hair ;-(
yea its ok.... i have shoulder lengh and i never brush my hair... i don't need to.. my hair is just healthy and straight.


I actually recently cut my hair...it use to be down to my butt and even then i never brushed... and didn't have split ends, washed it every day.... i even use a hair dryer and a hair straighter... and its never been a problem! I get alot of compliment on my hair! :)


Some ppl can get away with it.. other can't!





I will say i use good hair products to keep my hair looking healthy. :P
well, I may say that it is not okay, okay? You need it in your daily hygene and plus points to attract gals like me.
If u keep on doing so, u'll soon need to shave ur head off

No comments:

Post a Comment